"Had goose bumps more than once" Velicious by @sheliquelize #paranormal


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Cover links to Amazon.com

Velicious

Is Sadistically & Irresistibly, Delicious!

Written by Shelique Lize

Genre: Paranormal, Vampire

           


Justice Morel always had her life perfectly planned.


Her goals were to graduate from the University with exceptional grades and get into the best law school Canada has to offer.

Then one day, Justice tried to kill herself.


Well, not her technically. It may have been Justice Morel's body, but those actions weren't intentional and the suicidal thoughts were not hers. Or, so she keeps telling her therapist and family.

Justice is afraid she’s losing her mind and just wants to forget everything. But when her best friend is murdered, another one is being mind-screwed by a Vampyre, and her ex is back in town, looking as scrumptious as ever and very suspicious, maybe she isn't all that crazy! 

Just when she thinks that life couldn't throw her anymore curve balls, Justice figures out that she is Vampyre Doll and there's a vampyre who seems very familiar to her, but she can't figure out from where. 

Justice is suffocating and drowning in a dark world she's been tossed into, forced to survive.


It’s a world she never wanted to know about and would love to ignore, like it doesn't exist. But, with every passing day, she's pulled deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, wishing for everything to go back to the way it was.


An excerpt from

Velicious



Here's what

a Fan said


Really Good Vamp Book

This is a great book. It is so gripping and intense I could not stop reading until it ended. It had strong characters and they worked so well for this story.

Justice is a fighter that is for sure. The detailing is immense and chilling and sent me into the world of the vamps. It is filled with mystery, terror and bonds of family and friendships that are tested to the limit. Who will survive the darkness?

It is written well and easy to read and stay with. I had goose bumps more than once and thoroughly enjoyed this read. Shelique Lize has a wild imagination and a deep mind. I would love to see more of her work. I recommend this book to everyone who loves a good vampire book.



Author Bio

Shelique Lize


I have a crazy imagination. It's wild and uncontrollable and I think that's why I partly got semi-average marks in high school, when I should have been listening to a lecture or doing homework. 

I have a crazy imagination. It's wild and uncontrollable and I think that's why I partly got semi-average marks in high school, when I should have been listening to a lecture or doing homework. 

Stay at home mother who loves parenthood first and foremost then anything to do with Vampires. Literature I love. Inspirational quotes keeps me positive. Music helps me to get away when I need too! Photography I appreciate. Movie holic. Hopeless Romantic. Lactose intolerant but loves cheese pizza. Vampires and things of a sort I adore. Shopping. Aries. 

I like to write about vampires, supernatural and romance literature. I write YA fiction and there will always be romance mixed in because i'm a hopeless romantic. I hope not too cheesy for your taste. I was born in Toronto, Ontario and currently live in London, Ontario. I'm a stay-at-home mother, who loves parenthood first and foremost, then anything to do with Vampyres, supernatural stuff, mythology and folklore.